Panel Control : (Container Control)
Panel control is used to group other controls. Typically, you use panels to subdivide a form into groups depending upon the function.
Panel Control is also called Container control. When Panel control is moved, all the controls within it will also be moved.
1. BorderStyle : Gets or sets the border style for the control. You can use this property to add a border to the control.
- None : No border. (The default value is None)
- FixedSingle : A single-line border.
- Fixed3D : A three-dimensional border.
2. AutoScroll :- Gets or sets a value indicating whether the container enables the user to scroll to any controls placed outside of its visible boundaries.
3. BackColor :- Gets or sets the background color for the control.
4. BackgroundImage :- Gets or sets the background image displayed in the control.