Now let’s study the following questions.
1. pH = pKa + log [alkali / acid] is known as what equation
Answer – Henderson – Hasselbalch equation
2. According to which rule the amount of all kinds of power in the world remains constant
Answer – The first law of thermodynamics
3. Heat flows from a hot object to a cold object The statement is true or false
Answer – True
4. State the second law of thermodynamics
Answer – Heat cannot flow freely from cold to hot
5. Whose statement is that “heat cannot flow independently from cold to hot”?
Answer – Colosseum
6. State the statement of Thomas
Answer – “Absorbing heat from the source in a complete cyclic change, it is impossible to convert it into full function without giving some of it to the heat absorber”
7. “It is impossible to build a heat engine based on a cyclic process that completely converts heat from a single object into a fully mechanical power without any change in the working structure”
Answer – Max Planck
8. The second law of thermodynamics is called the law of ………
Answer – Expenditure of power
9. Tell the story of Calvin
Answer – “No process is possible that results in the absorption of heat from a substance at the same temperature and its conversion into purely mechanical work.”
10. The part of the heat converted into heat by the jet from the heat absorbed by the machine is called the machine’s ………
Answer – Efficiency
11. The work done during each cycle and the ratio of absorbed heat is called yantra ni ……….
Answer – Efficiency
12. What is the efficiency formula of the machine?
Answer – Efficiency of the machine = 1 – Q1 / Q2
13. Entropy is the _______ function of matter
Answer – Avastha
14. Depending on the initial state of the entropy system and _____
Answer – The final stage
15. What is the meaning of heat dynamic function?
Answer – S
16. Who can be held responsible for all the spontaneous actions seen in nature?
Answer – Entropy
17. When the system absorbs heat, the value of q ___ and delta S is ____?
Answer – Wealth, wealth
18. When the system transfers heat, the value of q ___ and delta S is ____?
Answer – Debt, debt
19. Entropy means the ratio of heat absorbed by the system in reverse to _____?
Answer – Absolute temperature
20. What is the unit of entropy?
Answer – Calories per degree Kelvin
21. Calories per degree Calvin says _______?
Answer – Entropy unit
22. If the entropy remains constant, such a change is called ______?
Answer – Time entropy change
23. Is V2> V1 or P1> P2 when the isothermal expansion of air occurs and hence the value of delta S is _______?
Answer – Positive (+)
24. Is V2 <V1 or P1 <P2 when isothermal contraction of air and hence the value of delta S is _______?
Answer – Debt (-)
25. Is the entropy change _____ for the reverse isothermal process?
Answer – Zero
26. The sum of the changes in the entropy of the system and the environment for the reversible process is: ______?
Answer – More than zero